The Zurich Convention Center is set to re-open in summer 2021. The contents of this website will be updated continuously.
|Location||show on google maps|
Exchange Summit 2020 – The E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Zurich will be held from September 28 to 30, 2020. Topics range from legislative changes to new tax reporting requirements up to real time E-Invoicing requirements via government platforms. The use of Blockchain technology as a universal interoperability layer for E-Invoicing and payment is an opportunity, but still a huge challenge. Further subjects of debate include the harmonization of different initiatives towards a truly global interoperability framework.
Key topics to be covered:
- The Design and Next Steps Towards Global E-Invoicing Interoperability
- Strategies to Handle Real Time E-Invoicing Compliance
- Technology Trends in Advanced Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Robotics
- Beyond Blockchain – the Future of Supply Chain Finance
- E-Invoicing as Leverage for a Digital Strategy: Global Best Practices