The Zurich Convention Center is set to re-open in summer 2021. The contents of this website will be updated continuously.
Zurich Convention Center Ltd.
Kongresshaus Zürich AG / Zurich Convention Center Ltd., founded in 1985, has a share capital of CHF 5 million and a total of 1070 shareholders (as at the end of 2019).
The Board of Directors has the following members:
- Jean-Marc Hensch, Chairman
- Beat Sigg, Vice-Chairman
- Thomas Metzger
- Norbert Müller
Secretary of the Board of Directors:
- Corinne Ruch
Chief Executive Officer:
- Roger Büchel
Shares of Kongresshaus Zürich AG / Zurich Convention Center Ltd. are not listed on a stock exchange and can only be traded over the counter. If you feel a special affinity with the Zurich Convention Center and would like to become a shareholder, please get in touch with your bank to place a purchase order. Tax value of a share as at 31 December 2019: CHF 1420.00
Executive Board with policy units
“We run Switzerland’s most popular venue among organisers and visitors, catering our services to international and national needs. We naturally take advantage of our excellent location and skilfully combine the traditional with the modern. In Zurich we are proud to set an example as a service provider, as an employer and as a sustainable business. This allows us to create added value for shareholders and other stakeholders in the long term.”
“Hospitality and first-class services in the most beautiful spot in Zurich.”
- We strive for success.
- We make the most of our top location with panoramic views in the economic metropolis of Zurich.
- We work with state-of-the-art technology and cooperate only with the best.
- We are working to achieve sustainable development.
- Our employees are fans of our company.
- We have won over our customers, guests and visitors.
- Zurich benefits from our contribution to cultural and economic development.
- Our partners value our efficiency and our integrity.
- We are passionate about delighting and surprising our customers, guests and visitors.
- We are taking steps towards sustainable and innovative development.
- We work on a global scale.