Following a four-year renovation, Zurich Convention Center and the adjoining Tonhalle are once again open. The complete renovation has included measures that make it possible to use the ensemble of buildings in a more accessible, straightforward and flexible manner.
The Panoramasaal (panorama room), a later addition to the complex, has been demolished, and a new wing with garden rooms (Gartensäle) has been built on the General-Guisan-Quai side. A panorama restaurant has also been constructed on the terrace level, ensuring that the Kongresssaal (congress hall) and the Konzertfoyer (concert foyer) retain their unrivalled panoramic views of the lake and the Alps.
The highlights of the new Zurich Convention Center
- New lakeside wing of garden rooms (Gartensäle) that can be partitioned as required, including a spacious foyer
- Additional Seezimmer (lake rooms) with access to the garden enhance the range of rooms on offer
- The renovated Kongressvestibül (convention vestibule) between Claridenstrasse and Beethovenstrasse now has entrances on both sides of the building complex and is accessible from all sides
- The Kongressfoyer (convention foyer) offers unforgettable views of the spacious new terrace and beyond to the lake and the Swiss Alps
- The new panorama restaurant with its large terrace, bar and lounge area is a magnet for event participants, concert-goers, tourists and local residents
- All rooms are equipped with the latest technology and are digitally interconnected
Interested in a tour?
We are at your service.