The Zurich Convention Center is set to re-open in summer 2021. The contents of this website will be updated continuously.
The spectacular location, the building’s charm – which will also be retained after the renovation and conversion works – and the flexible uses for the space on offer will once again attract events in the areas of business, culture and society from 2021.
The Convention Center has a unique location. The views of Lake Zurich with the Swiss Alps in the distance create a picture-perfect backdrop. The venue’s proximity to the world-famous Bahnhofstrasse, the Old Town, the university and the ETH Zurich makes it the ideal place for organising fringe programmes and sightseeing. Visitors can also choose from a wide range of accommodation within walking distance, with something to suit every budget.
It is just 20 minutes away from the Zurich Airport hub by public transport, and just 10 minutes from Zurich Main Station.
Train journey times
- Zurich Airport – Zurich 9 minutes
- Lucerne – Zurich 48 minutes
- Basel – Zurich 1 hour 9 minutes
- Geneva – Zurich 2 hours 46 minutes
- Munich – Zurich 3 hours 45 minutes
- Innsbruck – Zurich 3 hours 31 minutes
- Paris – Zurich 4 hours 3 minutes