The Zurich Convention Center is set to re-open in summer 2021. The contents of this website will be updated continuously.
The Zurich Convention Center and the Tonhalle are set to re-open their doors in summer 2021, following a complete renovation and conversion spanning over three years. The overall renovation project includes conversion measures that will make the ensemble of buildings more accessible, improve the layout and make the usable space more versatile. The entire building complex is being comprehensively renovated and equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- New lakeside wing of garden rooms (Gartensäle) that can be partitioned as required, including a spacious foyer
- Additional Seezimmer (lake rooms) with access to the garden enhance the range of rooms on offer
- The renovated Kongressvestibül (convention vestibule) between Claridenstrasse and Beethovenstrasse now has entrances on both sides of the building complex and is accessible from all sides
- The Kongressfoyer (convention foyer) offers unforgettable views of the spacious new terrace and beyond to the lake and the Swiss Alps
- The new panorama restaurant with its large terrace, bar and lounge area is a magnet for event participants, concert-goers, tourists and local residents
- All rooms are equipped with the latest technology and are digitally interconnected